E 4 Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The More mistakes you do; the more you improve

5 posters

Go down

The More mistakes you do; the more you improve Empty The More mistakes you do; the more you improve

Post  J.J. Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:36 am

Hello every one.. how's everything going Very Happy !! yesterday, I recieved a message from a web site called : Learn Real English... the topic was really interesting to me and I thought of sharing it with you all

The title is: **Fail Faster, Succeed Sooner** Catchy topic Ha Laughing !!

When you use Listen and Answer Mini-Stories, do you make mistakes? Probably you do.

Is it bad to make mistakes when you speak?

No. Its not bad. Its not bad to make mistakes-- its only bad to think about grammar rules.

To speak English easily, you must make a lot of mistakes. You MUST. In fact, the more mistakes you make, the faster you will improve.

The most important thing is that you MUST feel relaxed when speaking.

Make mistakes. Have fun. Don't think about grammar rules-- just communicate quickly.

You must feel relaxed. You must have fun with the language. When you do that, you will improve very quickly.

Soon, you will be making fewer mistakes! You improve automatically.

Speed is more important than perfection. That's right-- focus on being fast. Focus on understand faster and faster.
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

https://e4fun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The More mistakes you do; the more you improve Empty Re: The More mistakes you do; the more you improve

Post  BuBu Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Very nice JJ
^^

Thank u hun ()

: )
BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

The More mistakes you do; the more you improve Empty Re: The More mistakes you do; the more you improve

Post  Sam=) Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm very sure that such tips ,if applied, Laughing would be of a great help in overcoming the embarrassment of making mistakes while speaking English

Thanks JJ Basketball
Sam=)
Sam=)

Back to top Go down

Post  SoRi- Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Fail Faster, Succeed Sooner

actually ! I believe in this
all those people how are very successful right now ( in any field ) fell many times before achieving thier goals ...
thanks JJ for such a topic !
It gives me a push to start this semester with high expectations =D
SoRi-
SoRi-

Back to top Go down

Post  moon Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 am

well in speaking that is no problem to me but in writing yes
felling un confident about any skill will make you week in that skill
in fact it will also effect you mentally in some way and I know Sad

thanks for sharing that with us sis Very Happy
moon
moon

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:41 pm

moon wrote:well in speaking that is no problem to me but in writing yes
felling un confident about any skill will make you week in that skill
in fact it will also effect you mentally in some way and I know Sad

thanks for sharing that with us sis Very Happy

You know what sis, I felt the same way in high school Crying .. I know exactly how you feel.. you just need to put a stop to your fears and say what ever you wanna say. It's gonna be hard in the beginning but, trust me; you're gonna feel so proud of your self... because every mistake you make is a sign of your improvement Wone a troffi
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

https://e4fun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum