E 4 Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I miss being a kid

2 posters

Go down

I miss being a kid Empty I miss being a kid

Post  J.J. Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:54 pm

YES, I sure do and who doesn't .. child hood was filled with excitements .. No responsibilities ; no worries nothing but, catching up on FUN

This here is Natasha my doll.. she's adorable and pretty too... she reminds me of my childhood somehow. I bought her 2 years ago I believe & I never thought of getting red of her..

[img]I miss being a kid Dsc00310[/img]
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

https://e4fun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I miss being a kid Empty Re: I miss being a kid

Post  roro Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Oh JJ , me too I miss being a spoild little girl Embarassed . Getting anything I want What a Face tongue , cring over silly things Sad Crying or Very sad , filling my room with different toys especially barbie dolls rendeer pig cat alien clown elephant king jocolor . You know I still have my barbie house. Oh you really took me back to those old days. Well, I think its time for the next gernration to experience their childhood with the new developments and new toys, may be our children lol! .

Some of the things that I experienced in my childhood >>>>> Playing basketball Playing with the bea Playing jump rope Bubble bath Reading a book Swimming pool Taking a picture Eating Pizza Watching TV Hypnotizer Jumping with joy
roro
roro

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Ya .. every grown up wants to go back to the times when kids don't have i phones and black berries. Life was much easeir with out them and it's funny cause when we're kids we wanna grow up and now we're adults and we miss old days : I mean WHY can't we just make up our minds LOL Smile

Oh & BTW. this doll is not the only one I have Hey ya .......
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

https://e4fun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum