E 4 Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very interesting pet in our house!!

+2
J.J.
BuBu
6 posters

Go down

A very interesting pet in our house!! Empty A very interesting pet in our house!!

Post  BuBu Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Hello All!!

Our neighbors went abroad and they left their parrot with us..

At first I didn't like it..

Cause it doesn't look like those beautiful colored birds that we usually know..

But NOW he's considered as one of the most beloved house members..

You'll know why very soon Wink

This is how he looks : )

A very interesting pet in our house!! 12777452861

It's the Congo African Grey Parrot

Watch these videos of the same fellow ..

I found many interesting information about the Congo Parrot..

It lives to 50 years masha'a Allah:affraid:

They are VERY intelligent

They are excellent talkers with a capacity of over 2000 words!!

The can adept at repeating household noises such as the telephone or doorbell l, often well enough to confuse their owners! < he does it many times

They eat seeds - fruit - veggies - wheat , like bread,cakes almost everything!

They are VERY social !!

Now he knows my name, and my sisters' too!!

He knows how to say "alsalamu alaikum"!
and how to imitate the same sound of the door shutting and many other things..!

This bird is soo interesting !!

sub7an ALLAH : )

Last edited by BuBu on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

A very interesting pet in our house!! Empty Re: A very interesting pet in our house!!

Post  BuBu Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Look at this too ^^

Enjoy cat
BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

A very interesting pet in our house!! Empty Re: A very interesting pet in our house!!

Post  BuBu Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:07 pm

And finally this..

Hope you like my issue : )

Take Care girls ^.^
BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Oh my GOD BUBU Shocked Shocked believe it or not I I love you Parrots . I always wanted a parrot ever since I was in high school but we can't have NOW , we've got scary cats running around the house . cat cat

This Parrot Einstein really is a smart guy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Now I really wanna a parrot
Oh and I love the part where he said : super star Like a Star @ heaven ....and the part where he gams out bounce this bird is Something isn't he tongue tongue

BUBU, You must be emotionaly attached with that bird .....and it was also nice of you guys to teach him how to say Salam and the fact that he can actually pronounce your name (Amazing) affraid affraid I'd love to hear him say it

bofore I forget thank you for sharing these useful informations and you really put me in a good mood I was just enjoying those videos cherry cherry
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

https://e4fun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam=) Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Wow
So attractive. Yeaaa!!! this is really my kind of pets.

Good for you Bubu.I think it's really fun to see him mimicking you. geek That's really enjoyable.
Definitly such kind of birds has a great thinking ability.So smart ones & I assume also that they must've taken a long time teaching him how to say all these words.I liked him so much even though he has a plain color but the way he acts makes him so special, just as he said geek

I like him most when he expresses his boredom. Did u see how he ruffles his feathers. VERY FUNNY geek geek

Don't miss the chance BUBU. Try to enjoy him as much as you can rendeer
Sam=)
Sam=)

Back to top Go down

Post  BuBu Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 am

J.J. wrote:

Oh my GOD BUBU Shocked Shocked believe it or not I I love you Parrots . I always wanted a parrot ever since I was in high school but we can't have NOW , we've got scary cats running around the house . cat cat

This Parrot Einstein really is a smart guy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Now I really wanna a parrot
Oh and I love the part where he said : super star Like a Star @ heaven ....and the part where he gams out bounce this bird is Something isn't he tongue tongue

BUBU, You must be emotionaly attached with that bird .....and it was also nice of you guys to teach him how to say Salam and the fact that he can actually pronounce your name (Amazing) affraid affraid I'd love to hear him say it

bofore I forget thank you for sharing these useful informations and you really put me in a good mood I was just enjoying those videos cherry cherry

Hi J.J. Like a Star @ heaven

very glade you enjoyed my issue ^^

You're true he is very smart..

I've been trying to record his voice, but he has ( as we say ) the sixth sense study

Sub7an allah..

When i get close to him he stops talking.. No

and when I stand behind the door he feels that.. affraid

BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

Post  BuBu Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:47 am

Sam=) wrote:Wow
So attractive. Yeaaa!!! this is really my kind of pets.

Good for you Bubu.I think it's really fun to see him mimicking you. geek That's really enjoyable.
Definitly such kind of birds has a great thinking ability.So smart ones & I assume also that they must've taken a long time teaching him how to say all these words.I liked him so much even though he has a plain color but the way he acts makes him so special, just as he said geek

I like him most when he expresses his boredom. Did u see how he ruffles his feathers. VERY FUNNY geek geek

Don't miss the chance BUBU. Try to enjoy him as much as you can rendeer

Oh don't worry Sam..

I'm enjoying him as much as I can..

Yah he's soooooo interesting and funny to..

And teaching him new words isn't hard at all !!

You just have to say the word 2-3 times every time you see him,
for about two days maximum.. you''ll find the word in his dictionary..
study

I love that guy Like a Star @ heaven

BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam=) Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:21 am

He sure is fun to be with- that'a why Robinson Crusoe chose him as a talking friend to break out his lonliness Razz That could be an excellent example showing how such kind of birds can fill your time with joy albino
Sam=)
Sam=)

Back to top Go down

Post  roro Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:23 pm

WOW thanks so much BUBU for sharing this great information

about this interesting bird

ya I also find them so amazing

acually my grand ma has one

and your right about it confusing the owners by coping the sound of the doorbell

it can also be annoying sometimes when it repeats something on and on << it really gets on my nerves Mad

by the way don't ever try to put your finger near it especially when its hungry <<< nothing happened to me lol!

thanks again BUBU

and have a nice vacation with your new temporary pet lol!

roro
roro

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:54 am

BUBU , I never got a chance to ask you about your parrot's name does he have a name Question Question

and tell me , do you sometimes share small conversations with him ??? like for instance , How are you?? he answers : I'm fine..... ??? or yes/no Questions
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  memo Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:40 pm

wow
it`s amazing, I love Parrots.
Sub7an Allah this kind is very smart
Thanks bubu for sharing these information
memo
memo

Back to top Go down

Post  BuBu Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Sam=) wrote:
He sure is fun to be with- that'a why Robinson Crusoe chose him as a talking friend to break out his lonliness Razz That could be an excellent example showing how such kind of birds can fill your time with joy albino

Yup, he is a perfect example ()
BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

Post  BuBu Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 pm

roro wrote:WOW thanks so much BUBU for sharing this great information

about this interesting bird

ya I also find them so amazing

acually my grand ma has one

and your right about it confusing the owners by coping the sound of the doorbell

it can also be annoying sometimes when it repeats something on and on << it really gets on my nerves Mad

by the way don't ever try to put your finger near it especially when its hungry <<< nothing happened to me lol!

thanks again BUBU

and have a nice vacation with your new temporary pet lol!

hahaha..

Thanks for the advice ruru ()

And thanks for the replay

BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

Post  BuBu Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 pm

J.J. wrote:

BUBU , I never got a chance to ask you about your parrot's name does he have a name Question Question

and tell me , do you sometimes share small conversations with him ??? like for instance , How are you?? he answers : I'm fine..... ??? or yes/no Questions

Actually his owners didn't tell us about his name..

So we decided to call him 3abas What a Face lol!

Actually he's not that kind of parrot that has conversations ..
he refers to Bla-Bla,, by his own lol!

BTW.. 3abas returned to his owners ><"

BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

Post  BuBu Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 pm

memo wrote:wow
it`s amazing, I love Parrots.
Sub7an Allah this kind is very smart
Thanks bubu for sharing these information

You're welcome sweetheart ()

Thanks for your reply
: )
BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:04 am

BuBu wrote:
J.J. wrote:

Actually his owners didn't tell us about his name..

So we decided to call him 3abas What a Face lol!

Actually he's not that kind of parrot that has conversations ..
he refers to Bla-Bla,, by his own lol!

BTW.. 3abas returned to his owners ><"

Oh.. you must be missing him by NOW... I'm sure he won't forget your name and your care for him....
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moon Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:17 am

I'm in love sooooooooooo cute
moon
moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down