E 4 Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Journal

4 posters

Go down

My Journal Empty My Journal

Post  J.J. Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:39 am

2nd Day of EID 2010

Asalamualaikum Members Smile (Happy Eid) Sending love and how's your vacation, Enjoying it????. I know I am I\'m Cool Our family and I decided we spend a nice EID vacation In Dammam (Al-khobar) Playing with the bea ... and I would like to share with all of you the places I went to and the things we've done together with my Family** it'll be like a Journal of my Journey. Writing a letter

Well than, Let me Tell you all about it. We started packing our things a day before the trip. We were planning to leave First day Eid but, for some reason we decided to stay & Celeberate Eid with our Reletives and enjoy our time with them before the trip. It was about 11:10 P.m. when Dad started the car. We said our Dua'as as usuall and hit the road. Ohh Crying did I mention that our precious Cats are Not traveling with us. My Dad said: they're a big hassel on us and they'll give us a hard time in the car. I was So Upset, I mean the last time we took them with us; they were fine and we didn't even complain Not Once. All I have to say is(( Kadarallah Wamasha Fa'al )). Any way, On the road my dad Stoped to get us some Munchies and something to drink. Than, we started our Chit Chat sessions as usuall(( My brothers fighting, laughing; joking around Laughing , complaining, goofing around and every thing crazy you can think of. It's like part of our routine. we do it all the time in the car when we travel. It took us about 5 hours exactly to get to the apartment OR maybe More. The prices are high Durring Eid. It took us along time to get there ( I hate That )
. Now, we are in the apartment and everybody's kicking back and relaxing. Actually, I was gonna relax but,I was in A writing MOOD and that's what happen. Tomorrow Inshallah is gonna be a big Day. Lots of activities to do So, I should sleep early to have the anergy for tomorrow. See ya tomorrow. I'll be taking alot of pictures for you guys to see Taking a picture . Wait for my next post bye
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

https://e4fun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Journal Empty Re: My Journal

Post  J.J. Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:57 pm

3rd day EID 2010

It was about 10:30 A.M. and it was a nice quiet day. We decided to go eat out in our special favorite restaurant
( McDonalds ) . The Sea was just 4 blocks a way from the restaurant and the view was fantastic. The weather wasn’t very hot. It was more like humid but, that didn’t bother us Alhamdullah.

[url]My Journal Dsc00910[/url]

After lunch, we all had a vote to go to (Sultan Ibn Abdulaziz’s Technology Science Center) Specifically in Al-Khobar. A perfect place for those who like to explore. We all enjoyed are time there. First, we took tickets to enter the Scientific Dome theater. The theater Is wonderful. The screen is almost as big as the dome it’s self and with complete organization and great timing. It is So, Ausome especially, the world of Aliens. The Journey to makkah wasn’t that bad either. It describes the Journey of Muslims and how they performed Al-Hajj before technology appeared. After that, we headed to the exhibition upstairs which was the best part. Scientific facts, globalization, Geography, history and all the discoveries and technologies you can’t even imagine. The good thing about this exhibition is that you get to read a lot and learn from what you see. It’s amazing… and of course the best is for last. ((The aquarium section)) and here are some shots I got ::::::

[url]My Journal Dsc01010[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc00911[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01011[/url]

This One's beautiful
[url]My Journal Dsc01013[/url]

The shark was running around. I couldn't get a great shot of him Taking a picture
[url]My Journal Dsc01012[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01014[/url]

This One's intresting
[url]My Journal Dsc01015[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01016[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01017[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01018[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01019[/url]

Well that's mostly it hope you enjoyed the pictures.... If you wanna see more, wait for my next post tomorrow. It'll be exciting I\'m Cool
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:14 pm

4th Day EID 2010
[/font]

Today, didn't trun out the way I expected. Well, it wasn't that bad but, we didn't enjoy it as much as yesterday. However, there was a part I enjoyed So much. My favorite place ever ( the Sea ). we headed to the sea right after Fajer before the sun came out. Very peacful, Very beautiful. I just can't discribe it more than that. that's how fascinating it was ** Mashallah ** . We approached to the sea and I never forget my Camera in places like that Taking a picture . I just shoot here and shoot there. I didn't miss a spot. Check it out :

This is what it looks like in the begining
My Journal Dsc01026[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01020[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01021[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01022[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01023[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01024[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01025[/url][url]

...After a few hours, we went to our Apartment and rest until Duhur and that's when the worse part started. We headedn to Dammam and went to this place called:

..............عروس الخليج
I dont' recomend anyone to go there. The park is Haunted, some areas are not clean, the bathrooms( No comment ) and the whole place no one takes care of it at all. The only reason we went there is to look at the view of the sea and the boat. Unfortunatly, we didn't get a chance to go on the boat but, I did manage to get pictures of the sea....................

[url]My Journal Dsc01110[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01111[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01027[/url]

than, we went to see the Dolphins in a place called : قرية الدلافين

I won't encourage anyone to go to that village too. If you ask about the place don't cause it's very Tiny, don't trust the restraunts, too much dust and old broken rides. Than we were SOo excited to see the dolphins and when we went to get the tickets, it turned out they're is NO dolphins. There was only a seal. However, I'll give that place 2 points : the ice cream was tasty and almost everything was cheap. OHHH.. there was this crazy ride you get dizy just looking at it. Finally, we went to the mall. We didn't get that much from there,just a few. Oh I also was shocked from the looks of a very prety blouse which cost 550 S.R... man that's when we decided to get out of this place.

That's it I guess. I just hope tomorrow turns out well.. Inshallah ..

wait for More.............. BUY
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:09 am

5th day EID 2010

Today is the last day for us in Dammam. We packed our stuff and left after Duhur. Our plans were to go to the beach and stay there for a while then leave but, something unusual happened. Instead of spending time on shore; we went through this place called : Khaleej Village
قرية الخليج
And for some reason; there was a change of plans and we stayed in one of the small complex just 2 blocks a way from the beach.

My Journal Dsc01121

My Journal Dsc01122

My Journal Dsc01123

My Journal Dsc01124

Going to that place didn’t cross my mind at all. Once we were there, the view was indescribable Mashalla…. The entrance was full of green big trees and it was a long way to the reception but, they did a pretty good job in organizing the area. The place was completely full and we were afraid that no rooms were available and all of a sudden a family decided to leave that day and we took their place (Lucky us ) Very Happy . Before we went to our room, we went to this fancy restaurant know as: Jandoul((( and here are some pictures I took………….

This is the entrance to the restaurant.
[url]My Journal Dsc01112[/url]

[url]My Journal Dsc01113[/url]

My Journal Dsc01114

My Journal Dsc01115

Like my MOM's flowers Cool Cool
My Journal Dsc01116

Their food were good. I was so, hungry that day I had to lick the whole plate………

BEFORE...........
My Journal Dsc01117

AFTER............
My Journal Dsc01118

London Dairy... the most delecious Ice cream I've ever tasted ...

My Journal Dsc01119

My Journal Dsc01120

It was close to evening which is not the great time to go out. However, there was a place we were able to go. The sport club for ladies. Located in the same area we were. Unfortunately, MoM and My Sister Moon weren’t in the mood to go there but, I insisted to go and Hasa companied me. When you first get in, there is a long hallway with 2 big glass walls on the right and left. On the right, there is a pool game and pinball with a television and chairs. On the left, it’s a big Gym and not just that there is more. When you go out side, a very huge pool is in the middle, a long slide on the edge of the pool and with a big spring board in the middle** boy that was fun*. The water was very clean Mashalla. It made it easy for me to swim especially in public places. I’m not that much of a social person…. After I took a dip in the pool which was of course a great work out, I got into the steam room. Finally, I went on the tread meal and the bike. It was a good exercise I gotta say that. (( it really is a cool place))……… tomorrow morning Inshallah, we are going to head to the beach and if I’m lucky I might get on a boat.. I’ve always wanted to go on a a boat……… well than, see ya tomorrow girls…….. Very Happy
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:35 am

6th Day EID 2010

This day is the last day in our trip. We didn’t do much but, relax most of the time. After Fajer, we headed to the beach. It was a nice day as usual except for the people. You can barely find a place to sit but, in general it was fine. We sat on the beach for about 2 hours. It was a beautiful view Mashallah. You just can’t get bored of it. Here are some pictures. There were a lot of teenagers having a great time on their jet skies. It was COOL(( I wish I was on one of them ))……… I caught some of them on camera……CHECK IT OUT…….

My Journal Dsc01125

My Journal Dsc01126

My Journal Dsc01127

My Journal Dsc01210

My Journal Dsc01128

As I said we didn’t do that much so, all we did is spend our time in our complex. Right now we’re in the car and on our way home. A bit noisy cause every one’s excited to go back home. We all wanna see Tasha & Daisy… we miss them so much. I hope they’re OK???!!!....
Now, all we have to think of is prepare for the new school year and going back to our old routine. Alhamdullialh we had a great time.. good times go fast don’t they!!.......................
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  haloo Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:28 pm

óh my goooooooodness Shocked mashallaj j,j it's soooooo unbelievable Shocked Shocked Shocked

mashallah it's sooo interesting and u deserve this beautiful trip

after ur summer course pale

it's just in its time..

u remind me of my trip 2 khobar last year Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i had an

amazing vacation ,,but it's my first time to see this sea world

cyclops cyclops i never heard of it before Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

it sounds wonderful ,,i gatta see it coz i saw that in movies only

i do loooooooove khobar but u made looooooooooooooove it more
haloo
haloo

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:46 am

Thanks Haloo ...... Sending love nice of you to comment..and I'm glad you like my journal..
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BuBu Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:02 am

JJ..

I love your trip sweet heart!

Actually I feel that I've had the trip my self..

Beautiful pics - great info - happy time..

Thanks plenty!!
BuBu
BuBu

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:35 am

Thanks BUBU nice of you to comment Smile ...you know, the good thing about this journal is that you get to work on your writing skills. In your language, spelling and punctuation. you guys should try it some day and see how it works.
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  haloo Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:47 pm

that's right j.j ...so we looking 4 ur novel study just like robinson

croson lol! lol!
haloo
haloo

Back to top Go down

Post  roro Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi JJ,,

oh my god Shocked mashalla

It looks and sounds amazing

and I love the pics ,, you know that I love taking pictures << crazy about them hahhhh

thanks so much for sharing our nice tip with us Smile
roro
roro

Back to top Go down

Post  J.J. Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm so glad you like my trip Reem.. maybe you should try it one day.. IT'S FUN really Writing a letter
taking pics is the best part Taking a picture
J.J.
J.J.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down